Sunday, August 21, 2011

iOS 5, Exciting or Disappointing?

Everyone must be excited about the release of the new Apple iOS 5, but some out there like me might not be too happy about it, particularly those who owns Apple Devices that won't be a part of the next update. I have an Apple iPod Touch 2nd Gen, and sadly, it won't be a part of the supported device for the iOS 5. To know more about the features of the iOS 5, you can click the link below and will direct you to apple website.

http://www.apple.com/ios/ios5/features.html

I am not upset with Apple at all, their products are superb. I have a few devices from them and I am enjoying their features. I gathered that it is a part of their Marketing Strategies not to put everything on a single device in that way, they encourage you buying more products from them.

iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch - all devices uses iOS, but why not all the features of the iPhone be in the iPad or iPod Touch? Think about it, who would buy the expensive iPhone if they can have the iPad and iPod touch work like iPhone? Apple gives the option to consumers; it's your decision folks on what to buy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment