Friday, September 9, 2011

Banco De Oro - Charges a fee to withdraw over the counter.

Today, I went to the bank (Banco De Oro) to withdraw some cash from my account.
For some reason, the Cash Machine went OFFLINE (No connection, no money, maintenance - etc..), so I went inside the Bank and asked the tellers when the ATM will be operating again. They informed me that it will be working in 30minutes. So I had a little chitchat with the tellers and applied for a Credit Card while waiting.

One lady went inside and ask if she could withdraw some cash over-the-counter, the teller immediately said, Yes!, but wait, there is a PhP 100.00 fee to withdraw money from your own account. I was like, wow, really? It was my first time to know about the fee. Even if you own an account at that particular branch, you are not excused not to pay the withdrawal fee.

The lady walked out, disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment