Sunday, March 13, 2011

Forth Santiago, Manila, Philippines

When I was in my last year in college, our program dean decided to have a what we so called "field trip" which is referred to as "educational trip". We went to Forth Santiago but my friend Robz and I decided to take a couple of photos on the Gate and sit somewhere else and have coffee. lol. I know we were there to discover lots of historical stuff but we were too tired from the ride from Pangasinan to Manila. ha ha ha. 

We went to the Cultural Center of the Philippines as well and watched "The Nutcracker". It was a fun experience, its just that, we are not allowed to videotape the ballet show. It could have been a good posting for my youtube channel. lol. 

Since I was not able to enjoy the trip to Forth Santiago and Intramuros the first time, I visited the place a couple more times and made sure I have enough photos to share with you guys. So don't get confused when you suddenly see my photo from bald to long hair. ha ha ha. Enjoy!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment