Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hundred Islands, Alaminos, Pangasinan

Alaminos, Pangasinan - is where the famous Hundred Islands of Pangasinan are located. I have visited this national park at least 3 times as I remember and just recently, my colleagues and I had a day tour. It was their first time to see Hundred Islands and they were all amazed and fascinated of its Beauty. 

From our house (Calasiao) to Hundred Islands, it will take you at least an hour to get there. We rode a jeepney which we rented from my sister. So during the jeepney ride, we were thinking of what to do when we get to the town of Alaminos, first, we bought some of the stuff that we might need when we get to the beach. We bought food of course, since it will be a little pricier when you buy food at the beach. If you are into boating, snorkilng, para-sailing, swimming and even just reading your favorite book, this is the best place. Just make sure you bring with you a sunblock if you do not want to get as dark as me. lol.

Photos posted here are from my 1st and 3rd visit. find the difference. Lol. 




























No comments:

Post a Comment