Sunday, March 13, 2011

Patar, Bolinao, Pangasinan

Patar,  Bolinao, Pangasinan - maybe you have noticed that most of my blogs are about Pangasinan. Well, obviously I am from Pangasinan and I am a real Pangasinense. I am born and raised in Pangasinan and my first Language is "Pangasinan". Pangalatok is not a dialect nor a language, most people refer to our Language as Pangalatok which is definitely incorrect and deregatory. Pangalatok is basically derived from a tagalog statement "Pangasinense na may katok" which literally means "a person from Pangasinan who is Insane or Fool". Even Pangasinenses, they refer to themselves as Pangalatok but not to those who know the origin of the word. I am a Pangasinense and my Language/Dialect is Pangasinan and not Pangalatok. Now that you know about it, stop referring to our Language/Dialect as Pangalatok. Thanks! 

Going back to Patar, Bolinao, this place is very Beautiful and sometimes compared to the famous beaches like BORACAY, PUERTO GALERA and a lot more. Well, it has its own beauty. Photos posted here were taken using my Pentax Optio M50 8MP Digital Camera with 5x Optical Zoom "photos with date on it" (already broken) and my ever durable Olympus C765 4MP Digital Camera with 10x Optical Zoom


People of all Ages Enjoys basking under the sun. 
It is free to run around. lol. look at those kids, priceless. ha ha
Patar Bolinao, Pangasinan
What are you looking at? lol
The guy raising his hands is Norman (Dorie's Brother)
Hey Mark, can you still breath? lol
Miss Patar Bolinao 2009. lol
Philippine National Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment